Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    That's not what he told me. Dude, seriously, all the gimps want to take a crack at you now.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Stephen Hawking isn't retarded enough to physically threaten people "for lulz"

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Stephen Hawking called. I bet he has a knife too.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    In Texas, no less - the national capital of weak gun laws. I'd frankly feel much safer if he were no longer able to threaten me via these forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    It's true that Ben is a weak midget, but he lives in a country with lax gun laws. I think his threats of violence should be taken seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Can somebody please ban Ben? He's threatened me with physical violence, and he's mentally unbalanced enough that I think we need to take the threat seriously.

    He initially threatened me here http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...-topic-threads and he's followed up on his threats here http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...-for-Democrats
    Last edited by loinburger; October 24, 2011, 15:01.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Seems that it is time to pull the choke chain again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ecthy
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    I propose that DFG be banned.
    QFT

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    I propose that DFG be banned from using the lol smilie. Or any other smilie.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    the docfeelgood threads are getting a little thick in here, aren't they?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    :condensation:

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    :condescension:

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Fvck off, aszhole

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by MattBowron View Post
    sorry guys for my very insulting post to a bot, I'll edit it if you want me to
    Please. And don't post here again until you work out your issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Just apologize to the poor bot. It's not like they don't have feelings.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X