X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but easier since there's only one mole
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Think of it as recycling. It's good for the planet.

Comment

• No, no, no, no, no, no, Yes it is
        Have you met my son Daffyd?

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...lebritain_.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          Generally speaking DLs are allowed, as long as they aren't causing problems.
          Does every thread getting ****ted up with a crowd of tedious, unfunny DL's qualify as a problem yet? Because its barely worth opening threads at the moment in all honesty.
          Last edited by kentonio; July 4, 2015, 07:09.

Comment

• I reckon its the signature they are after. 20 posts and then they seem to settle down.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• And why is my font so small on the phone.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                Does every thread getting ****ted up with a crowd of tedious, unfunny DL's qualify as a problem yet? Because its barely worth opening threads at the moment in all honesty.
                Many of the DLs are no more tedious than certain OLs I can think of.

Comment

• Comment

• One of your less tedious posts. Congratulations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bin Kenobi View Post
                      One of your less tedious posts. Congratulations.
                      Ah you seem to have made the childlike error of thinking I give a **** what you think. Perhaps if you posted under your real name rather than yet another crappy DL, we could have a proper conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        Ah you seem to have made the childlike error of thinking I give a **** what you think. Perhaps if you posted under your real name rather than yet another crappy DL, we could have a proper conversation.
                        And you have made at least two childlike errors:

1) Replying to claim not to giving a **** what I think

2) Talking to a crappy DL

3) Posting in a childlike and tedious manner

Next I predict you will compound your childishness by refusing to reply to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Bin Kenobi View Post
                          And you have made at least two childlike errors:

1) Replying to claim not to giving a **** what I think

2) Talking to a crappy DL

3) Posting in a childlike and tedious manner

Next I predict you will compound your childishness by refusing to reply to me
                          You'll have to wait until after this post actually. I don't have some automatic hate of DLs. When they're well done and used sparingly they can be very funny. Unfortunately recently they are neither.

Over the last week or two I've found I just come here and read threads less, because repeatedly they end up being threadjacked by a couple of DL's swapping boring in-character nonsense, or one DL making post after post desperately trying to get someone to reply.

It's a bit sad and needy to be honest. If you want attention, try actually being interesting. Bye for now.

Comment

• Aha, you childishly fell into my trap by replying when I said you wouldn't.

Comment

• Aha, you fell into my childish trap by replying when I said you wouldn't.
                              FTFY

Now I like the avatar. Good one time joke. But that's about it. I would rather have an interaction with a poster that I history with then a low brow joke of one.
                              Do you feel that you have to post under an fake persona to be funny? I hope not, because it's not succeeding.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The more you and Kentonio protest, the more I'm convinced it's succeeding.

Comment

Working...
                                X