Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Since we've abandoned the Other Games forum, I think it's approaching time to abandon the sports forum and start posting sports topics on off-topic. Mightaswell. We have Olympics stuff here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Do we have a gay mod?

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    you need to go to japan to understand

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    She got tired of this place long ago. And then got tired of the other place. I've found new Japanese lesbians to keep me occupied in the mean time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    speaking of which, what ever happened to Hellokitty?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I'd think you were probably making it up to get someone else banned. (and who hasn't done that!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    what if I said I have been running a DL since the earliest days of the forum, still undiscovered, thus I have have never really ever been away (muwahaha!!!)

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I'm not aware of any DLs.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    He gets trolled a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Sloww has 34,000 posts and hasn't been banned as a spammer?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Note, he is speaking about AH only. This isn't true in general.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Zoetstofzoetje
    replied
    everything is ok now, you are this forum´s last resource. there is literally nothing you can do wrong.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X