Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Since we've abandoned the Other Games forum, I think it's approaching time to abandon the sports forum and start posting sports topics on off-topic. Mightaswell. We have Olympics stuff here.
-
Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostI still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?
Leave a comment:
-
I still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?
Leave a comment:
-
She got tired of this place long ago. And then got tired of the other place. I've found new Japanese lesbians to keep me occupied in the mean time.
Leave a comment:
-
I'd think you were probably making it up to get someone else banned. (and who hasn't done that!)
Leave a comment:
-
what if I said I have been running a DL since the earliest days of the forum, still undiscovered, thus I have have never really ever been away (muwahaha!!!)
Leave a comment:
-
Sloww has 34,000 posts and hasn't been banned as a spammer?
Leave a comment:
-
Note, he is speaking about AH only. This isn't true in general.
JM
Leave a comment:
-
everything is ok now, you are this forum´s last resource. there is literally nothing you can do wrong.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: