Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dannubis
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    ...almost all of my coworkers are black...

    Parking must be a *****.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post


    You're quite possibly the dumbest sack of **** I've ever known.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing-smiley-male-smiley-laugh-s.gif
Views:	2
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	9093972

    Yea, it funny......lol...I think the same about you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Lori's office? Lost me, I even googled it.


    You're quite possibly the dumbest sack of **** I've ever known.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    I tell you what, ask your " so called " black friends to explain it to you.


    Lori's office? Lost me, I even googled it.
    BTW
    You, no nothing about black people person you.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing-smiley.gif
Views:	16
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	9093971
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 9, 2012, 11:31.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Is the "Cosby Show" a euphemism for "Lori's office"? Because almost all of my coworkers are black, and I work in data entry, where being able to type coherent sentences is more or less the only job qualification. You little racist.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    I bet the only blacks you have ever seen was on the "Cosby Show"

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    You made a grammar error while insulting the intelligence of someone's mother. I ridiculed you for it. You were oblivious to the delicious irony.


    You never been around black people, have you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    You made a grammar error while insulting the intelligence of someone's mother. I ridiculed you for it. You were oblivious to the delicious irony.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    His mama's what is so stupid? What does his mother have that is so stupid?!
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the babel of idiots.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Yo mama's is so stupid when she went to Walgreen's she said "hey, these walls isn't green
    His mama's what is so stupid? What does his mother have that is so stupid?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    I've had it happen a couple times recently as well. It's not enough to be bothersome as I don't post enough but definitely not normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    I have been double posting like a boss recently and I would just like complain about it and the workload it is giving me (I think that I have deleted more posts of mine in the last two weeks than the total of all other posts I have deleted).

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    I have been double posting like a boss recently and I would just like complain about it and the workload it is giving me (I think that I have deleted more posts of mine in the last two weeks than the total of all other posts I have deleted).

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    You insulted mine thus implying you were willing to accept retaliation. That's how it works.

    Although in fairness, given the lameness of your jokes, I'm not sure I can really count them as insults.

    ...guess I should have read the fine print.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X