DaShi, you're just a troll. There's nothing in his question that makes a normal person ask your question.
Nm. "Duh."
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Where is this "little tiny hospital" located? Rural or urban?Originally posted by Tuberski View PostAnd they will tell you there isn't enough nurses. Yes, I know better than you, I've worked in hospitals for 20 years now.
My little tiny hospital, at this moment, has 19 positions open.
ACK!
Leave a comment:
-
And they will tell you there isn't enough nurses. Yes, I know better than you, I've worked in hospitals for 20 years now.Originally posted by Docfeelgood View PostNursing shortage overall is a myth. It's not that there is enough nurses, it how many nurses will a corporation hire? It's all about money. The corporations want the least amount of nurses to take care of the most amount of patients. The only shortage I have seen is in administration.
Don't believe me go talk to the nurses at your local hospital.
My little tiny hospital, at this moment, has 19 positions open.
ACK!
Leave a comment:
-
Oh and people have been complaining about Poly going downhill since I joined in 1999.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Nikolai View PostMods not bothering to read the posts they're supposed to moderate.
No wonder this site is going downhill.
If we don't post, someone else will answer for us.Originally posted by Braindead View PostNonsense. If a moderator reads a post then there is a very grave danger that he may succumb to the temptation to moderate that post or take some other action.
It is highly desirable that moderators shield themselves from any temptation to do anything.
Not reading posts is commendable.


The moderators have lives outside Poly, I certainly have much better things to do than read all the posts - But I have suggested to RP that we get some more cover on mods as Jon and I are so busy.
Leave a comment:
-
Nonsense. If a moderator reads a post then there is a very grave danger that he may succumb to the temptation to moderate that post or take some other action.Originally posted by Nikolai View PostMods not bothering to read the posts they're supposed to moderate.
No wonder this site is going downhill.
It is highly desirable that moderators shield themselves from any temptation to do anything.
Not reading posts is commendable.
Leave a comment:
-
I miss ottok. I wouldn't know WTF he was saying maybe; but no matter my foul mood, he improved it, somehow.
"Yada yada, gibberish, mumble. HAHAHAHAHA!"
Leave a comment:
-
I miss the old days.Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View PostI don't even know what you wrote doc, I jumped in anyway, just like the old days
Anyone remember the "I congratulate Joe for his efforts" thread? now that was toxic racism, lol
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: