Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    DaShi, you're just a troll. There's nothing in his question that makes a normal person ask your question.

    Nm. "Duh."

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    You're too good for rural?

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
    And they will tell you there isn't enough nurses. Yes, I know better than you, I've worked in hospitals for 20 years now.
    My little tiny hospital, at this moment, has 19 positions open.

    ACK!
    Where is this "little tiny hospital" located? Rural or urban?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Oh and people have been complaining about Poly going downhill since I joined in 1999.


    And it has been.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tuberski
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Nursing shortage overall is a myth. It's not that there is enough nurses, it how many nurses will a corporation hire? It's all about money. The corporations want the least amount of nurses to take care of the most amount of patients. The only shortage I have seen is in administration.
    Don't believe me go talk to the nurses at your local hospital.
    And they will tell you there isn't enough nurses. Yes, I know better than you, I've worked in hospitals for 20 years now.
    My little tiny hospital, at this moment, has 19 positions open.

    ACK!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Oh and people have been complaining about Poly going downhill since I joined in 1999.
    there's certainly a strong correlation.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Oh and people have been complaining about Poly going downhill since I joined in 1999.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Mods not bothering to read the posts they're supposed to moderate. No wonder this site is going downhill.

    Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    Nonsense. If a moderator reads a post then there is a very grave danger that he may succumb to the temptation to moderate that post or take some other action.

    It is highly desirable that moderators shield themselves from any temptation to do anything.
    Not reading posts is commendable.

    If we don't post, someone else will answer for us.

    The moderators have lives outside Poly, I certainly have much better things to do than read all the posts - But I have suggested to RP that we get some more cover on mods as Jon and I are so busy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    The problem was that rules are crap.
    Fixed that for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Mods not bothering to read the posts they're supposed to moderate. No wonder this site is going downhill.
    Nonsense. If a moderator reads a post then there is a very grave danger that he may succumb to the temptation to moderate that post or take some other action.

    It is highly desirable that moderators shield themselves from any temptation to do anything.
    Not reading posts is commendable.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    The awful person in the last two posts isn't Sloww.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Is Sloww becoming a more awful person? Or was he always this bad?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I miss ottok. I wouldn't know WTF he was saying maybe; but no matter my foul mood, he improved it, somehow.
    "Yada yada, gibberish, mumble. HAHAHAHAHA!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    I don't even know what you wrote doc, I jumped in anyway, just like the old days

    Anyone remember the "I congratulate Joe for his efforts" thread? now that was toxic racism, lol
    I miss the old days.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X