Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Now that MtG has stopped by for a bit, is he going to ban Sloww for old times' sake?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    That's it. I did note that I could think of no reason all on my own.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Likely nothing. It's totally random emotional violence. Isn't it great?

    Leave a comment:


  • regexcellent
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    regexcellent should be banned. I'm not sure why, but there must be some obscure major rule infraction. What could it be? THINK!
    What did I ever do to you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    On the FPS forums I go to, they don't need a reason to ban you, it's random, they're all bat**** crazy anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Lowering the empathy level of the forum by more than 17 soul points?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    regexcellent should be banned. I'm not sure why, but there must be some obscure major rule infraction. What could it be? THINK!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    no that's harsh

    Leave a comment:


  • regexcellent
    replied
    At a minimum-

    * No bumping threads older than 1 month in the OT until 20 posts
    * No new threads until 20 posts

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    can we get a spam bot that bans any Settler who posts on the OT and deletes their threads and posts?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Has anyone seen my sippy cup?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home...

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    And we judge by the number of logins not by the number of posters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    So? we're a high care facility
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; November 17, 2012, 23:13.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zoetstofzoetje
    replied
    so you´ve got some pretty effective modding going on for all six posters!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X