Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I just rated it

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    you lie

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Srsly?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    This thread is "serious"

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    oops forgot this one

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Turns out I can just edit it so I have.

    *tries not to abuse newfound power*
    I would edit that to "tries not to get caught abusing new power*

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    I'm sure I recall reading something about not bearing false witness once. Guess Moses must have added "unless it's on the internet" in the small print.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    You shouldn't really post the contents of PMs he's sent you.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    I'll just leave mine as is until he complains

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Turns out I can just edit it so I have.

    *tries not to abuse newfound power*

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    I'm racist against Ben Kenobi, does that count?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Boooooooooooo

    Now he might fool people into thinking that I hate Hispanics

    It would be easier to just ban you for being racist.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    What do you have against hispanics?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Can't really be bothered.

    Just do the same to him.
    Boooooooooooo

    Now he might fool people into thinking that I hate Hispanics

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X