Originally posted by PLATO
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Two weeks past Docs release and no sign of him. It looks like this may have been a permanent solution.Originally posted by MikeH View PostDocfeelgood banned for 6 months for his totally unacceptable personal homophobic attacks on MrFun.
I've had lots of recent reports about him for racist stuff as well. Runs out April 17th.
Leave a comment:
-
I actually cannot think of a slur for Serb. I've never heard one. I could tell you all the slurs that Serbs have for everyone else! How's that?
Leave a comment:
-
TitoTards.Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View PostI'd have a slur for Serbs if Serbs mattered.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm sure you can. If I get complaints about it I'll be annoyed and possibly have to ban you. If it gets out of hand you will be banned and I will be very sad. So let's just don't do it.
Leave a comment:
-
Can I use obsolete racial slurs? Like "you mick bastard"?
anti-Irish, anti-Italian, etc?
I'm thinking along the lines of... "EAT SHIT STUPID PEDOWHOP"
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: