Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    Thus why you've never claimed to be a moron ...

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    I feel no need to state the obvious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I want to thank MikeH for giving me the the final word in the Friends of Ben thread. I'm sure ken is devestated that he couldn't claim I am Ben in response. Well done

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    True. Although I lost sympathy after trying to actually engage him in a discussion about where the hate comes from, and having him just double down on the same bull****.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Me, and the one about who wants to pay for Ben to get banned.

    Having 2 threads that, whatever the intent they were started with, just ended up being threads where most people ganged up to attack one poster felt like bullying to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Okay who closed the friends of ben thread? One of his friends??

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    I think it's nice that there are some actual signs of moderation for once

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Which is why people who seek psychological treatment for unwanted desires should be prevented from getting treatment? Why we ostracize those psychologists who offer said treatment? It's really no different then an alcoholic banning AA because he thinks that 'it's normal' to be an alcoholic and AA makes him feel bad.
    I'm not interested in discussing your reprehensible homophobic views in this thread. I suggest you remember that this kind of persistent anti gay posting was what got you banned last time.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Ban yourself Ben. It's the christian thing to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Then we can finally be free of hate.
    Because your favourite target will be gone?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I've been at a forum where everyone thought the same way. It's boring as hell. It stagnates thought.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Just ban him already. Then we can finally be free of hate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    No, but you should really mind your own ****ing business
    I think we should encourage people who try to get help rather than discouraging them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Helping someone who is sick is a good thing.

    Persecuting someone who is perfectly healthy and normal and trying to tell them that something about them is wrong, a sickness or that they need help to be 'fixed' is absolutely unacceptable.
    Which is why people who seek psychological treatment for unwanted desires should be prevented from getting treatment? Why we ostracize those psychologists who offer said treatment? It's really no different then an alcoholic banning AA because he thinks that 'it's normal' to be an alcoholic and AA makes him feel bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain ******* Kirk
    replied
    I didn't know Redford could grow a beard that glorious.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X