Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Personally, I think it's because the division is so terrible this year. Choking now would be insufficient to end their season. Choking later on?
-
Is it true that Romo's success this year is because the Cowpats have retained a specialist to perform the Heimlich maneuver on him throughout the course of each game?Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostVent on me, you island dwelling hippie.
Leave a comment:
-
Trolling is fun, isn't it?it's a great way to get under the skin of people like you and Wezil. That's always an added bonus.
Leave a comment:
-
He IS my brother.MrFun isn't your son ...
Correction to receive (from other Christians), and to give.An obligation you've ignored. The obligation is to accept correction. Not to give it.
Right. Which is why I converted to Catholicism after being a protestant. This entails believing that significant portions of what you taught and believe were in actuality, wrong.You won't accept correction on anything
True, but that's not what you're saying here. You're saying that you find it narrow minded and offensive that I teach that homosexuality is a sin.Because some of them are rather plainly stated. You don't have to be Christian to know that lying and murder are sins.
He also spoke about the wide and the narrow paths. I have an obligation to help a brother on the wide path, just as Christ spoke of the shepherd who seeks the lost sheep.You don't have to be Christian to know that Christ taught parables about the mote and the beam, that Christ spoke against casting stones at sinners, etc. It's very simple to read the Bible and see these things for yourself, regardless of your religion.
What does Christ teach about sex outside of marriage?No, using "benefit of the doubt" of being married clearly implies there is something wrong with not being married. Otherwise there's nothing to benefit from your lie.
I maintain that what I assumed is actually better than what you are actually doing. I've been accused by others of 'not spending enough time on sins apart from homosexuality', so you're quite right about that. I also suggest not daring me to lay into you.Yah, you don't have anything to benefit from making yourself look like an even more horrible human being than you already are. But that's never stopped you before. You were threatening to do something along those lines. I called your bluff. You folded. For once you made the right decision.
Leave a comment:
-
You're still finding new ways to respond about Ben. Just because you ask for this thread to not count doesn't mean it doesn't count. Just because you try to pretend responding to other posters about Ben in other threads doesn't count, doesn't mean it's not referring to Ben.Originally posted by DaShi View PostYou've been arguing with Ben too long. You've picked up his habits. That's not at all what I said.
By talking about Ben you encourage him to reply as well. I'm reasonably sure he will reply when he gets the chance (this statement is the most likely reason why he wouldn't so far uttered). I'm positive he will enjoy this debate you and I and Wezil are engaging in.There's a difference between talking to someone and talking about them. By talking to Ben, you encourage him to reply.
Yes, you spend copious amounts of time concerning yourself with Ben and what Ben likes. We get it. You've gotten to the point where you even feel the need to try to immerse yourself in and regulate other people's interactions with Ben. This is normal behavior for crazy possessive ex girlfriends ... I'm not sure what your excuse is though.I'm fine with giving Ben attention (I've stated this several times, so you must understand why I don't think you are very smart), I just want him to get the right kind of attention.
Thanks for your ignorant insights into why I post. You are of course completely wrong.I'm sure you do enjoy yourself. I'm sure you think you are making very clever arguments against Ben. I'm sure that you think you are quite impressive arguing against Ben.
I enjoy watching how Ben's mind works, what new absurdities he brings to life with each argument. I enjoy releasing any pent up aggression I have upon targets (not just Ben) who I have no real ill will towards ... which are unlikely to result any harm done. It's therapeutic. As I said, the consternation it causes certain other posters is always a bonus
Leave a comment:
-
You've been arguing with Ben too long. You've picked up his habits. That's not at all what I said.Originally posted by Aeson View PostOh, so if we just ignore all the posts where you do talk about Ben then you don't talk about Ben. Got it
There's a difference between talking to someone and talking about them. By talking to Ben, you encourage him to reply. I'm fine with giving Ben attention (I've stated this several times, so you must understand why I don't think you are very smart), I just want him to get the right kind of attention.Of course. Thank you for the added value of watching you humorously try to convince someone to not give Ben attention ... all the while giving Ben even more attention!
I'm sure you do enjoy yourself. I'm sure you think you are making very clever arguments against Ben. I'm sure that you think you are quite impressive arguing against Ben.Thank you for your concern, but I actually enjoy myself on this forum and have never asked you or Wezil for any help in regards to who I am arguing with.
Leave a comment:
-
Oh, so if we just ignore all the posts where you do talk about Ben then you don't talk about Ben. Got itOriginally posted by DaShi View PostWhen was the last time I responded to Ben. With this threads exception, I have only mentioned Ben in a few posts in response to posters like you, who go on with him for pages. Hardly comparable to your need for a Ben fix.
Of course. Thank you for the added value of watching you humorously try to convince someone to not give Ben attention ... all the while giving Ben even more attention!You would keep going with him, even if Wezil and I said nothing.
Thank you for your concern, but I actually enjoy myself on this forum and have never asked you or Wezil for any help in regards to who I am arguing with.We are just trying to help you.
You and Wezil are the ones who apparently need to be helped, since you manifestly do things you profess to not want done.
Leave a comment:
-
When was the last time I responded to Ben. With this threads exception, I have only mentioned Ben in a few posts in response to posters like you, who go on with him for pages. Hardly comparable to your need for a Ben fix.Originally posted by Aeson View PostI respond to Ben once or twice a month on average, and rarely mention him otherwise. You respond to and/or mention Ben constantly.
If you don't want to give Ben attention, stop. But please dont! It's hilarious to watch you whine about people giving Ben attention when even by doing so you are giving Ben the attention you claim he wants.
You would keep going with him, even if Wezil and I said nothing. We are just trying to help you. You are the one who got (now hilariously) defensive about it.You forgot several things. The most topical is of course that it's a great way to get under the skin of people like you and Wezil. That's always an added bonus.
Leave a comment:
-
I respond to Ben once or twice a month on average, and rarely mention him otherwise. You respond to and/or mention Ben constantly.Originally posted by DaShi View PostComplete hyperbole. We don't give Ben three pages of pointless arguments to post about like you and Molly do.
If you don't want to give Ben attention, stop. But please dont! It's hilarious to watch you whine about people giving Ben attention when even by doing so you are giving Ben the attention you claim he wants.
You forgot several things. The most topical is of course that it's a great way to get under the skin of people like you and Wezil. That's always an added bonus.The only reason to debate with Ben is to win easy arguments. But that is like competing in the Special Olympics.
Leave a comment:
-
If you are disabled it's where you belong I guess.Originally posted by DaShi View PostComplete hyperbole. We don't give Ben three pages of pointless arguments to post about like you and Molly do.
The only reason to debate with Ben is to win easy arguments. But that is like competing in the Special Olympics.
Leave a comment:
-
I enjoy arguing with Ben on occasion. It bothers me not at all that Ben posts here.Originally posted by Wezil View PostThat would explain why you are so broken then.
They guy that argues with Ben calls me dumbass.
****ing priceless.
I understand that both of those things cause you and some other posters added consternation ... which of course only increases my enjoyment.
The dumbass here is the one who has stated they don't like posting on Poly, and don't want people posting about Ben, having a discussion about Ben on Poly. (HINT: that's you, moron)
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: