Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I didn't know that was possible. This is my third time viewing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Ben has even managed to make the moderation thread boring

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I don't think they have internet in Wisconsin, Lori.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    I'm making an obscure joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donegeal
    replied
    Well, I used to have to ask people to stop quoting Ben, now I don't have to. That is a massive improvement.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
    I just noticed that when someone quotes Ben, he is still ignored in the quote! Thanks Aeson! GREAT JOB!
    Hi. Can someone explain what the post stats mean?

    Leave a comment:


  • Donegeal
    replied
    I just noticed that when someone quotes Ben, he is still ignored in the quote! Thanks Aeson! GREAT JOB!

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Keep the imposters, delete the original.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ken Banobi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben
    I think we should delete both imposters.
    NEVER!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I think we should delete both imposters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ken Banobi
    replied
    I'm not Ben's DL! I'm the REAL deal!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ban Kenobi
    replied
    I guess I'll put Ben's DL on ignore too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ken Banobi
    replied
    Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    This doesn't deserve its own thread but HOLY **** QUOTES OF IGNORED USERS ARE IGNORED NOW

    HOLY ****

    THANK YOU

    I WILL NEVER SEE BEN KENOBI AGAIN
    Ban the impostor BAN KENOBI!

    Leave a comment:


  • regexcellent
    replied
    This doesn't deserve its own thread but HOLY **** QUOTES OF IGNORED USERS ARE IGNORED NOW

    HOLY ****

    THANK YOU

    I WILL NEVER SEE BEN KENOBI AGAIN

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Well, I guess it's back the babe thread for me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X