Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Ben has even managed to make the moderation thread boring
Leave a comment:
-
Well, I used to have to ask people to stop quoting Ben, now I don't have to. That is a massive improvement.
Leave a comment:
-
I just noticed that when someone quotes Ben, he is still ignored in the quote! Thanks Aeson! GREAT JOB!
Leave a comment:
-
NEVER!!!Originally posted by BenI think we should delete both imposters.
Leave a comment:
-
Ban the impostor BAN KENOBI!Originally posted by regexcellent View PostThis doesn't deserve its own thread but HOLY **** QUOTES OF IGNORED USERS ARE IGNORED NOW
HOLY ****
THANK YOU
I WILL NEVER SEE BEN KENOBI AGAIN
Leave a comment:
-
This doesn't deserve its own thread but HOLY **** QUOTES OF IGNORED USERS ARE IGNORED NOW
HOLY ****
THANK YOU
I WILL NEVER SEE BEN KENOBI AGAIN
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: