Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    What's the story with that?
    Thought you were trying to lead us out of the ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    also, the little creep loves to harass women on facebook

    What's the story with that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    also, the little creep loves to harass women on facebook

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    HAHAHAHA BEN KKENOBI **** TRIED FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF MAKING DEATH THREATS AGAIN

    HAR AHRHRAHR RAHR H

    you are such a pathetic little loser

    That's twice in, what, two or three months?

    should be a bannable offense

    Leave a comment:


  • 100% Wolf
    replied
    Are you sure you posted in it?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    2010? Right. Seems like I posted in that thread, but have no recollection of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 100% Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Found the user but seems to have no posts, or the search doesn't return them.

    Was this while I was moderator?
    Search function must be broken because he's clearly getting trolled in this thread:
    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.Sub-forums: <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=305">Sports Forum</a>, <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=322">Technology Forum</a>

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    BTW I think there are some boundaries since I've been moderator, but I'm not around enough to enforce them.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Found the user but seems to have no posts, or the search doesn't return them.

    Was this while I was moderator?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I don't know who Ecofarm is.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I probably see about 1% of what's posted here, I just don't have much time to visit. I only saw this stuff because it was pervading just about every thread. Which is really why it's a problem. When almost every thread is a running battle between Kid and Ming it's basically ruining the forum for everyone. Certainly for me. I can only tolerate the place with Kid and Ben on ignore as it is. Probably that's good reason for them to be banned, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

    The things you mentioned probably aren't acceptable, it might depend on context. Asking someone for info about themselves is probably ok, even if it's repeatedly, that's just boring.

    Are you unaware of the abuse that was piled on Ecofarm? The forum was made hostile to him in any and every thread he posted in with comments about him being a ped, demands for information about his academic work, and incidences of stalking IIRC.

    Is that sort of behaviour going to be disallowed for everyone? Yes or no? If yes then people might report it. If no, why bother?

    Might be handy to hear from Aeson about this as well.

    I'm not against kidvicious defaming Ming as the spark for this, btw. If it took someone on the inside to make the case that the lack of boundaries is making the site unusable for some under some circumstances then that's what it took.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    WTF?! We haven't actually done anything have we?

    Leave a comment:


  • Felch
    replied
    Mods are doing things now? WTF?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I won't argue with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    If you can't understand this there's no point me talking to you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X