Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jsorense
    replied
    A penguin flocker indeed!
    Nice avatar Möbius. I always played Believers in SMAC.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Penguin herder, clearly

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
    You missed the mark like Ben Affleck did wit I can't remember the joke Aaaaaaaaaah ZING!

    SP
    SP? Are you really THE SP of "Comfortably Bummed" fame?
    How have you been? Out of college and building giant killer robots? Girl friend? Boy friend? Goat herd?
    Tell all.
    j

    Leave a comment:


  • Fve Crathva
    replied
    Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    Oops! WOW! My old login still works. Did I miss anything?
    You missed the mark like Ben Affleck did wit I can't remember the joke Aaaaaaaaaah ZING!

    SP

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I'd also highly recommend "SpreadEm" "dreamjobs" and "WhichOneWouldYouPick"

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Warm and fuzzy are my middle name.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    An interesting proposition. Is satisfaction guaranteed?
    depends on whether or not groups of three or more nude attractive women make you feel all warm and fuzzy

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    try visiting the "GroupOfNudeGirls" subreddit on reddit
    An interesting proposition. Is satisfaction guaranteed?

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    and that ass. Tight and I don't care about dissonance
    No one's gonna diss on (that) ass...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    I [...] demand satisfaction!
    try visiting the "GroupOfNudeGirls" subreddit on reddit

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    so's your face
    Sir, I resemble that remark and demand satisfaction!
    Let's meet at dawn. The weapon of choice is The Stones @ 50 m.

    rah, me thinks thou doth protest too obliquely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    and that ass. Tight and I don't care about dissonance

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    so's your face

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    I was happy, and then I came back here
    This place does seem to be strung pretty tight with dissonance.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X