Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    No, have no doubt. You're odious.
    You're a success. Walk proudly in your cloud of stench.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Clearly that was set up so that someone could expressly not agree

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    Funny how everyone agrees with me WRT to Ben's odious nature, and not you on this, sport...
    I don't agree either.

    I do not find Ben odious.

    I do not find you odious either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    Funny how everyone agrees with me WRT to Ben's odious nature, and not you on this, sport...
    I don't agree either.

    I do not find Ben odious.

    I do not find you odious either.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Just utilize the MOBIUS barometer.
    MOBIUS says he should go, so he should stay.
    Funny how everyone agrees with me WRT to Ben's odious nature, and not you on this, sport...

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    I've said Before and I'll say again... Ben has never Bothered me. He has never trolled me. He ProBaBly never will.

    I frankly don't see the ProBlem with him that yall do.
    He doesn't bother me either, I'm just offering to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with my poly allies in this War on Ben...

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Just utilize the MOBIUS barometer.
    MOBIUS says he should go, so he should stay.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I've said Before and I'll say again... Ben has never Bothered me. He has never trolled me. He ProBaBly never will.

    I frankly don't see the ProBlem with him that yall do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Face it, you won't ignore him because you hate him too much. You'll look at his posts so you know what to hate. How can you hate people and not know what you are hating them for? If you didn't hate him it would be easy. I ignore people all the time who are boring to me. I don't even need an ignore feature.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Leave Poly forever and you'll never encounter BK again. Otherwise, you'll just have to grow up.
    But it's not a true ignore then, is it? How can I ignore him if I keep seeing his name?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Screw that! I'd rather see people's lives ruined.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Leave Poly forever and you'll never encounter BK again. Otherwise, you'll just have to grow up.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    You can see that he has posted, but his post is hidden unless you choose to click on it. Being not afflicted with OCD, I never click.
    It's not that, it's just that I still see his name - so I don't get to truly ignore him - so there's no point...

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    What would be the difference between the evidence of BK's existence and that of God?
    The fact that unfortunately BK clearly exists, obviously...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    Awww, spoilsports...

    OK then, how does 'ignore' work? I mean, is he truly disappeared, or does it blank out his posts? If the former, then I might give it a go - for the common good...
    You can see that he has posted, but his post is hidden unless you choose to click on it. Being not afflicted with OCD, I never click.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X