Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
That would be a very interesting concept ... kamikaze banning ... but I think DLs would ruin it.
-
well I wanted a new sticky thread to spam and you already delivered so thanks a bunch for that
Leave a comment:
-
That's the point, AAHZ promotes the opposite case of things, like gribbler and Reg Collider above. So, Kid PWNing everyone is really code that the opposite is true.
The thing that touches me most about AAHZ is that he genuinely seems interested in the wellbeing of this forum.
Leave a comment:
-
This is not actually a compliment. If a retarded guy acts retarded, it's no shame for him; what do you expect? He's retarded. He knows no other way to act. If a non-retarded person acts retarded, OTOH--and he does it as part of an extended, persistent, "ironic" meta-commentary that's as thin after two posts as it is after ten thousand--it raises some questions. Such as "do I have the right to act concerned about the future of a community, when essentially my only contribution to that community is to mock it in a supremely inane and tiresome manner?" Don't get me wrong, I don't hate you; I enjoyed our long game of insults, before I ran out of new ways to insult you. But you don't get to poop in the pool over and over again, then complain that the water's dirty.Originally posted by AAHZ View PostEven Elok says my poasting style is just an "act" and I am smarter that I appear on here.
Also, I really doubt Grib's trying to suck up to HC and Reg, since they oppose his opinions strongly on most things and neither has any power over him.
Leave a comment:
-
You aren't really fooling anyone.Originally posted by C0ckney View Posthis posts about being a gangster are mildly amusing, but beyond that he doesn't really add anything.
Leave a comment:
-
his posts about being a gangster are mildly amusing, but beyond that he doesn't really add anything.
Leave a comment:
-
I like AAHZ, I think he's definitely smarter than he lets on - albeit that's a very low bar he's set...
Leave a comment:
-
Most childish poster on poly definitely has to go to Kid by a country mile!
Leave a comment:
-
This is why people call you stupid.Originally posted by C0ckney View Postno i called you illiterate, JR merely agreed with me.
Leave a comment:
-
Kidicious is about to kick some ass and take some names... oh yeah!
:Popcorn:
Leave a comment:
-
You and kentonio need to be banned. You're both immoral spiteful ****s.Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: