Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Wan's only crime (and it's a big one) was keeping his promise to a dying Qui-Gon.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• He's at best an average Jedi Master.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• I have decided that BK's name should be changed to Towelie. All in favor?
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Aye

Comment

• He should be allowed to pick the name he chose. You fascists.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              He should be allowed to pick the name he chose.
              Given the appalling sentence structure you just used, your post is declared null and void.

Comment

• It's not my fault. I have a 1 year old baby who has ensured I have had almost no sleep for a week. She thinks 5am is time to get up and start bouncing around the house.

Ugh. I have only had 5 cups of tea so far this morning.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Ours generally waits till 6:30, but he's gotten in the habit of sleeping in our bed (he's breastfeeding, and my wife just doesn't have the resolve to get up to move him three or four times a night) and he likes to kick the mattress in the morning to make it shake.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• You will pay in the future for your wife's lack of resolve now.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Obviously, as I'm paying now. Eh. It's all a trade-off, and I'm sure the kid will turn out okay in the end. If he doesn't, I don't think the co-sleeping will be a major factor.
                      1011 1100

Comment

• Is co-sleeping bad from a behavioural POV?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It forms a habit of the kid sleeping in your bed, which can be hard to break later. I'm sure there'll be hell to pay in that respect, but you have to weigh it off against the hassle NOW of getting in and out of bed multiple times every night. He has his own bed too, and he spends time there sometimes.
                          1011 1100

Comment

• As he gets older, you'll suspect many of the things you did to him at that age are what messed him up. Since there's no way to be sure, don't worry about it.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I have decided that BK's name should be changed to Towelie. All in favor?
                              We should change Lorizael's name to "Ben Kenobi".
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• If you agree to change your name to Towelie, I'll gladly change mine to Ben Kenobi.

Comment

Working...
                                X