Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    You don't like people asking you to follow the rules, or to act like a decent human being?
    "eff off" was not a request nor was it the behaviour of a "decent human being".

    The use of the phrase "eff off" was a very poor reflection on you loinburger.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Of course not. I don't like people lording it over me like that. It's a sin btw. Just because you said please doesn't make it ok.
    You don't like people asking you to follow the rules, or to act like a decent human being?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Thankyou loinburger

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    So when asked not to thread****, you decided that you were duty-bound to thread**** to show that you could (without considering whether doing so was the correct thing to do)?
    Of course not. I don't like people lording it over me like that. It's a sin btw. Just because you said please doesn't make it ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Congratulations?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    So when asked not to thread****, you decided that you were duty-bound to thread**** to show that you could (without considering whether doing so was the correct thing to do)?
    I also shat in that thread, deliberately, due to the extremely rude way you made your demand.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    So when asked not to thread****, you decided that you were duty-bound to thread**** to show that you could (without considering whether doing so was the correct thing to do)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Was your intention to make me angry, or sad, or to experience some other negative emotion? Alternatively, was your intention to make yourself happy without caring what repercussions it would have for anybody else?
    My intention was to defy your authority.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Was your intention to make me angry, or sad, or to experience some other negative emotion? Alternatively, was your intention to make yourself happy without caring what repercussions it would have for anybody else?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Yes, I fully understand, you were intending to be an *******. Congratulations on succeeding?
    I don't define ******* that way so that could not have been my intention.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    The nice thing about a privately owned site is...
    The owner can do anything he wants

    So if he thinks somebody is a problem...
    Yes. I'm sure that keeps you warm at night.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    The nice thing about a privately owned site is...
    The owner can do anything he wants

    So if he thinks somebody is a problem...

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Yes, I fully understand, you were intending to be an *******. Congratulations on succeeding?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    You **** up a thread not because you had a problem with the subject matter (as is the case almost all of the time), but just because you personally disliked the thread starter. That's ****ed up behavior from a terrible human being, and you're not the sort of person that I want to spend any (virtual) free time with. So all that's left is to wait and see if you're reprimanded for intentionally making the forum a worse place, or if I decide that I've got much better things to do with my time than dealing with people like you.
    Want me to hold your hand so we can read this together, "I wouldn't have posted in your thread if you didn't tell me not to."

    You should fully understand my motivation for posting in your thread after reading that simple direct statement.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    You **** up a thread not because you had a problem with the subject matter (as is the case almost all of the time), but just because you personally disliked the thread starter. That's ****ed up behavior from a terrible human being, and you're not the sort of person that I want to spend any (virtual) free time with. So all that's left is to wait and see if you're reprimanded for intentionally making the forum a worse place, or if I decide that I've got much better things to do with my time than dealing with people like you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X