Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    I implemented a no posting while wearing pants rule about 7 hours ago. It promptly started raining here and got a bit chilly, so that was the end of that social experiment.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by PLATO View Post
    Cry Havoc and release the twins!


    (But keep a leash handy please. )
    How are HC and Reg going to help the situation?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Miss a little, miss a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    It was a rule for maybe 12 hours.

    Leave a comment:


  • regexcellent
    replied
    if I understand right there was a rule for like, two days? that said you couldn't post in a thread if you were in the OP's ignore list. If it's still there let it be known I oppose it, only because I long ago shoved some perfectly good posters in mine for no reason and haven't gotten around to curating it.

    Leave a comment:


  • PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by PLATO View Post
    Cry Havoc and release the twins!


    (But keep a leash handy please. )
    Aeson, Trying to be politically correct and all inclusive leads to anarchy.

    You know what to do. You must just have the will to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    i'm available; just send me your credit card details and we can get started.
    Already have one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    And for a mere 20% of the overall fee I can guarantee that cockney indeed does look after your best interests
    You sure you have the time for that?

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    oversight is very important.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    And for a mere 20% of the overall fee I can guarantee that cockney indeed does look after your best interests

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    i'm available; just send me your credit card details and we can get started.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I fear that I'm going to have to hire a lawyer, case law makes my head hurt.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Release the KRAKEN

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Why would I apologize for deflecting when that's not what I was trying to do? I've apologized for presuming about what you thought about Ming.

    I thought you were asking a sincere question, so I've been trying my best to answer it.
    No apology is requested for your failure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Banning people from threads simply because they are interested in alternative topics is uncivilized. I would like to ask again that we don't over burden ourselves with excessive government.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X