Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I can't remember who likes to use the word 'micropenis.'

    Maybe Sava.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    No, change the "Sava" account and change it's name to KIdicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Will you please close the Kldicious account?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Kldicious
    can you prove it isn't malware?
    I didn't post this

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Nah, there is an ad or somethig that uses silverlight, I get a notification bar saying that silverlight content was disabled due to security policies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    weeeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    maybe he has malware

    could be the source of his "Fraud"

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    That is weird. Maybe one of the ads is using Silverlight. I don't think anything on the site does.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Today I'm getting an "update your Silverlight" pop up every time I click on something on the site...

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    In your case thread, if you ban someone, you should name the culprit. Besides the additional deterrent, people won't wonder why a person has stopped arguing their point.
    jon miller

    Case Closed!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    In your case thread, if you ban someone, you should name the culprit. Besides the additional deterrent, people won't wonder why a person has stopped arguing their point.
    true in most cases although if posters start arguing with me I just stop reading their posts

    Case Closed!

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Patty Cakes got banned?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Makes sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Same, totally in agreement.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X