Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Yes, in the same way that the Imperials are such excellent hosts.Now that Ben Kenobi and Ben Kenobl have both returned.
Leave a comment:
-
This could become very entertaining.Originally posted by Ben Kenobl View PostFWIW I will treat posters with my usual politeness and respect. I hope that others can treat me in the same manner and not let past differences color their judgement.
Now that Ben Kenobi and Ben Kenobl have both returned.
Leave a comment:
-
FWIW I will treat posters with my usual politeness and respect. I hope that others can treat me in the same manner and not let past differences color their judgement.
Leave a comment:
-
I don't know what the timezone of vietnam is but they are early risers here.
In the morning poly is full of them. fortunately they don't send PMs
Leave a comment:
-
Occasionally ... haven´t gotten one during the last weeks howeverOriginally posted by Thoth View PostIs anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?
Leave a comment:
-
I get them from Chao ban kidicious but I ignore them.Originally posted by Thoth View PostIs anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?
Leave a comment:
-
Because we should be better than that.Originally posted by giblets View PostHe didn't change after his first ban, why would this one be any different?
I for one will reserve judgement until I am given reason to decide otherwise. He has had his punishment.
Leave a comment:
-
He didn't change after his first ban, why would this one be any different?Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View PostBetter yet, why not act like mature adults and stop with this preemptive witch-hunt?
He's done his time and as such deserves the benefit of the doubt. What he does with that is up to him, obviously, but people shouldn't simply gun for him from the moment he gets back.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: