Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rah
    replied
    Only fair since most everyone was tired of talking to him

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Good to hear that he is OK
    and probably just tired of talking to the unbelievers in this forum

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    I, too, wish Ben well. Wonder if he'll reappear for fantasy football season...

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    He is alive alright. I saw him posting **** on the FB page of paradox when they announced shafer joined their team.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    If so, that's the kind of protesting I like.
    Since I believe he'll stay true to his faith and stay celibate until his wedding, maybe he just got a girl friend who is taking all of his time (without the laying part )

    And he's afraid if he posts here she may notice and read some of his posts.

    Seriously, hope he's doing well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    He's been protesting!

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Two possibilities...

    He took a job with the Trump admin
    He finally got laid
    Possibility 1 is rather improbable.
    Ben might have his failures, but interesting enough, being a Trump fan, is not one of them.
    I remember him writing often enough against Trump (and hoping him not to get elected)

    Hopefully it is possibility 2.
    Or maybe he went into the underground in order to fight against the Orange One

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Two possibilities...

    He took a job with the Trump admin
    He finally got laid

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    His last post here was in February IIRC, and he hasn't posted on FB since January 4.
    Pretty sure he decided to remove himself and have a life.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    not that I can tell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    What happened to Ben, btw.?
    Is he serving some enforced Apolyton-Offline-time again?

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    eggs

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I see ... it's messed up

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    So, I just tested it again ...
    I used "Add Link" to link a Youtube-Video and then I posted the Posting (exactly this posting here) ...
    Afterwards I tried to edit the posting an emoe the added Link ... but the x-Button you refer to wasn't there anymore.
    The X-Button only is there when I make a new posting (with a Link) but not anymoe when I try to edit a posting (that I made with "Add Link")

    See attached Screenshot
    (I should add that I use the latest version of Firefox)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 30, 2017, 21:36.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I think that's it, I just got that popup when playing around with it. Clicking the "X" to get rid of the link input box allows the post to go through.

    That is annoying, but probably hard coded into the forum.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X