Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EPW
    replied
    Enough Putin propaganda. I am OFFICIALLY requesting that Serb be put on timeout.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    No prob - I kinda enjoy the under-the-hood "janitor" stuff, and the people were pleasant to deal with this time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Thanks for taking care of that stuff during my vacation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    PM sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied

    Originally posted by MyHubbyLovesCiv2 View Post
    I managed to return finally...but had to register with a 2 and completely different email. Sigh. Truly frustrating when I had been quite nice in the past. My hubby says my old login is still listed but alas my passwords don't seem to work.
    ...Thank you for your patience while your request is being processed...

    Leave a comment:


  • MyHubbyLovesCiv2
    replied
    I managed to return finally...but had to register with a 2 and completely different email. Sigh. Truly frustrating when I had been quite nice in the past. My hubby says my old login is still listed but alas my passwords don't seem to work.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    I have tried to be civil to Kid. He just doubles down on being an ass.

  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    I have never traded insults with Kidicious although we have had many points of disagreement. He probably has called an idiot a few times without me really noticed given that it is normal to call people t a r d s on the internet at the slightest disagreement.
    I see your point as I have noticed that he can be stubborn and rather disputatious disputes have emerged, so to speak.
    There is nobody on Poly that I actually dislike.

  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Au contraire.
    Considering all his misinformed posts and repeated, direct insults, name-calling, and slanderous lies against Poly folk, the fact of the matter is that we were amazingly nice to Kidicious.

    Sorry to disagree, but screw him, his brainwashed POV, and his broken brain. Good riddance.

  • Egbert
    replied
    We could have been nicer to Kidicious, and probably should have been.

    I hope he comes back.

    There are quite a few people I would like to come back to the OT

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    He thought he wasn't "welcome"

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    commented on 's reply
    Donny ran off a few days ago.

    Self imposed ban.

  • Egbert
    replied
    Has Kidicious been banned again?

    He has not poasted for some time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    I have just lavished "Likes" on three of your poasts, and an AAHZ poast too.

  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    -Solver says he'll burn off a slow afternoon on the vB updates soon...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X