Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BeBMan
    replied
    Thanks Solver indeed!

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    And again... A REMINDER.
    Let's keep this thread about moderation and the forum... NOT RANTS!
    I was about to say something about that - thanks Ming!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    And again... A REMINDER.
    Let's keep this thread about moderation and the forum... NOT RANTS!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Thank you Solver... MUCH APPRECIATED

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I'm getting it for the third day in a row - I let Solver know yesterday...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Yeah... it's been a little flighty the last few days. Maybe Solver can check the server... if he has the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    It's really really slow here, and for a little while all i could get were blank pages.
    Edit: this post took nearly 2 mins. to process after i hit post.

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    working fine here...

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Apolyton keeps crashing all day. It says 'Page Not Able to Handle Request.'

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Trillion View Post
    Serb always struck me to be like an outrageous cartoon character. Sort of an over the top alcohol fueled Yosemite Sam with the rabbits being Americans or the West. The language barrier helps add to the craziness.
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    If we wears thin on you... put him on ignore.
    Again, anybody that takes him seriously...

    Leave a comment:


  • Trillion
    replied
    Serb always struck me to be like an outrageous cartoon character. Sort of an over the top alcohol fueled Yosemite Sam with the rabbits being Americans or the West. The language barrier helps add to the craziness.
    But I can see how his Shenanigans wear thin after awhile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Anybody that takes Serb seriously... or is actually insulted by his whines and rants...

    Leave a comment:


  • Trillion
    replied
    I see your point dannubis. Your right. I apologize.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    Originally posted by Trillion View Post


    Well at least Ming has a sense of humor. I have always thought Serbs antics around here hurt the Russian POV more than they helped it.
    I am not talking about what little he posts about the Ukraine war.
    I don't give a crap what the war crime apologist thinks.

    However, 90% of his posts are not even about the war anymore...he is just randomly insulting other posters. Funny sense of humor you have.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X