Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    I am unable to do this, and have not seen any threads disappear, except for when all of Paiktis' drunk thrades were merged by a Mod.
    Can confirm this.
    I looked at the last thread I created (and rwhich has postings from other posters in it) ... and I see an option to close the thread, but no option to delete it

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I am unable to do this, and have not seen any threads disappear, except for when all of Paiktis' drunk thrades were merged by a Mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Can regular users even do that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    Or perhaps prevent thread deletion after others have posted to it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    It looks like there is no time limit on deletion of a thread by the thread starter after they start it. That seems unreasonable to other contributors to a thread. Is it possible to place such a limit on thread deletion?

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackCat
    replied
    Would someone with the right powers please click somewhere here https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...10#post9442518 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Eexxcelleeent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Back to normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    It worked?

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    You've tried the ol' [ctrl]F5?
    No, just forgot it existed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    You've tried the ol' [ctrl]F5?

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Is it just me, or is the site missing lots of icons, such as the read last post icons?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I'll pass this along to Solver, but I really doubt there's a way to do that, alas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    Is there a way to whitelist established members so there posts are no longer held for review? Obviously the software is mistaking edited posts for duplicate posts anyway making the filtering much worse than worthless.

    There is no conceivable way to effectively spam using single edited posts anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Thank you Solver
    I love you. You always have a brother in me.

    as I'd offer to anyone in Good Faith

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X