Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I tried searching for "We Play Civ"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I tried searching for "We Play Civ"...

But couldn't find that other site. Are they dead yet?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

No. They've started a new game called ForumCiv to attract more activity, which is a NationStates Light, only even less fun.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm waiting for things to cool off for a few months, then I'm going to register as Ling-Ling and post some pictures of pandas ****ing.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

God damn you; Ling-Ling was going to be my next DL. I already have the avatar ready and everything.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Every time I look in... they have about 4 posters, most of which are staff. I hope Dan is happy with his decision to move his poly cast staff thread there
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            I'm waiting for things to cool off for a few months, then I'm going to register as Ling-Ling and post some pictures of pandas ****ing.
            Better hurry up; here are my predictions for the number of posts in each of the next eight weeks (including deleted posts and posts in restricted areas):

(semilog plot, linear least-squares fit)
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Every time I look in... they have about 4 posters, most of which are staff. I hope Dan is happy with his decision to move his poly cast staff thread there
              Ironic how that all played out. If he thought he could push his show on a bigger venue than Apolyton could give him, i have yet to see the results. The very reason Apolyton wasnt a big "venue" was the fault of his very own in not taking care of APOLYTON. Crashes every day, outdated server and code for years, low morale, and everything else... of course it looked bad. And true or not it made him look like he cared moar about his show than his own website that gave him his platform to begin with.

Since the change we got Apolyton Ash, less crashes I've noticed, and less overall complaints. Ive had moar fun with the new administration than i ever had dealing with Dan the Dictator, IMO.

The only thing thats missing is Ming's staff badge. I hope that wasn't Dan's decision too.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I hope Dan is happy with his decision to move his poly cast staff thread there
                Still pissy ever time I have to go there to find out the topics... though he can't link to any WPC topics (if there were any), because I can't see them due to my ban (I can only see the Polycast staff thread if I log in)
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I hope Dan is happy with his decision to move his poly cast staff thread there
                  I'll be the first to welcome him back. I thought it was a bad decision and flamed his ass for it.

Hope DanQ can put his ego aside and return.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He still links the Polycast to the CivIV forums here.

Shouldn't it be called Pandacast by now?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Who freaking cares. I never joined, and haven't been there since the panda-bannings.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Who freaking cares.

srsly.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Personally, I hope Dan isn't happy and that he's pulling his hair out and fretting.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Did I miss something? What caused DanQ to move? Apolyton was and is his home, we're all just visiting.
                            be free

Comment

Not enough people would bugger his backside here so he moved on to **** pandas.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X