Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    nah, its "war makes people nuts"
    I won't say that it makes people nuts, more like they need proper treatment when thay return.

First of all, I think it's crazy to send people from combat zones back to civlian life without pause. My suggestions would be training with the next lot; trivial camp exercise and maybe some parades to get public attendance. Psychiatric attendance would likewise be normal.

I know that It's a different situation, but the Israelis must have some experience in handling such - won't mind if we draw on their experience.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      I'm pretty sure the only person he doesn't ignore is his little sycophant, Kuciwalker. Every thread they post in degenerates into a creepy 69ing between the two.

slurrrprslurrrpslurrrpGAAAGGspitrepeat

If KH ever stops suddenly surgery will be required to remove Kuci's nose from KH's ass.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        That's because like KH I actually understand statistics.

As I said earlier, labelling us 'idiots' isn't exactly compelling.
        Let's talk statistics Ben.

When is the last time you were right about anything?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

and I believe the article made a distinction between vets who saw heavy action and vets who didn't - that would dramatically reduce your starting pool of vets.

What? KH started with a faulty premise? Say it ain't so!!

Comment

well, I do seem to remember you claiming rape victims intrude upon their attackers if they resist

I believe that the word was "impose". And this is obviously true. You are usually (as are most lolbertarians of your stripe) guilty of begging the question via definition.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

If KH ever stops suddenly surgery will be required to remove Kuci's nose from KH's ass.
              The jealousy is palpable....
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Jealousy? I have no desire to be Wonder Dog.

Comment

When is the last time you were right about anything?
                  I'm right on this. You should be asking yourself, "is it worth humiliating myself in polite company, rather then admitting that Ben is right and salvaging my cred?"
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    What? KH started with a faulty premise? Say it ain't so!!
                    What faulty premise would that be, you ****ing nitwit?

You are the one who thought it highly meaningful to bold the line about 121 suspected/convicted murderers among all returned Iraq&Afghanistan war veterans.

I pointed out that this statistic was absolutely unremarkable.

Stop being a ****ing buffoon and admit that you just didn't think it through.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini View Post
                      Assuming at least a little bit of good faith on the reporter's part, it is pretty safe to say the police think the killings may be connected.
                      If they are connected then I'd claim that the fact is even less statistically remarkable...
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        What faulty premise would that be, you ****ing nitwit?

You are the one who thought it highly meaningful to bold the line about 121 suspected/convicted murderers among all returned Iraq&Afghanistan war veterans.

I pointed out that this statistic was absolutely unremarkable.

Stop being a ****ing buffoon and admit that you just didn't think it through.

..and there it is.

Put me on ignore you ****.

Comment

No, you nitwit.

I wouldn't have to insult people so much if they would show just a little intellectual honesty.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If your manners exceeded that of a 13 year old I might just engage you in meaningful conversation.

Comment

So your continued insistence on an obviously flawed premise is contingent on whether or not somebody hurt your feelings?

Recall what I just said about intellectual dishonesty, you ****ing prat? I was quite polite for the first couple of pages, by the way.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X