Sent to the departmental mailing list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    I can think of few places with more differences between them than Baltimore and Lower Manhattan.
    Baltimore has better crab cakes?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Also, good article Drake. Back a few years ago when I was contemplating moving to NYC I totally thought about Murray Hill. Good to know I have taste after all these years in Seattle.
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Also, good article Drake.

For the most part, but their definition of "Morningside Heights" is absurd. Morningside Heights doesn't extend north of 125th St; the neighborhood between 125th & 155th St and St. Nicholas Ave & the Hudson is either West Harlem/Manhattanville or Hamilton Heights (if you're a landlord trying to disguise any connection to Harlem).
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Also, good article Drake.

For the most part, but their definition of "Morningside Heights" is absurd. Morningside Heights doesn't extend north of 125th St; the neighborhood between 125th & 155th St and St. Nicholas Ave & the Hudson is either West Harlem/Manhattanville or Hamilton Heights (if you're a landlord trying to disguise any connection to Harlem).
          Will Harlem ever be resemble its European namesake?

Comment

God, I hope not.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

God, I hope not.
              Pasty, rosey-cheeked blondes wearing clogs and smoking dope in the streets while eating pretzels and listening to Mads Vinding.

Comment

Pasty, rosey-cheeked blondes wearing clogs and smoking dope in the streets while eating pretzels and listening to Mads Vinding.

The horror...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

They also really should have divided both the UWS and UES into two sections at 96th St.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It was a Weast they could do.

Comment

Krazy is gonna take the wife here.

Comment

Dammit, Ben. Now I have to hate you, too.
                        It's like eating **** and eating nuclear waste.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                        X