Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid, oppressive Christians who take away the good of Christianity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I can understand why folks would ridicule the school, but I think it's pretty cool they have schools that do it. I would have preferred it to my public high school were pretty much anything went.
    I really don't understand why you want schools to lie to their pupils.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I really don't understand why you want schools to lie to their pupils.
      About what?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
        Not entirely sure that's a fair comparrison...I wonder if kissing is protected under the constitution?
        not at a private school

what I dont understand is why the principal gave him permission and then told him there would be consequences. If I was the kid I'd go after them on that angle.
        Last edited by Berzerker; May 9, 2009, 00:07.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          If you sign an agreement, whatever the aspects I think it's a fair comparison. (and whether it's protected under the constitution is immaterial) ..... Unless someone was forced to sign the aggreement and that doesn't seem to be the case here.
          If you're under 18, you can't be held to the contract.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            not at a private school
            During school time on school premises, sure. But outside those times and places?

what I dont understand is why the principal gave him permission and then told him there would be consequences. If I was the kid I'd go after them on that angle.
            Fair point, although the prinicipal could argue ignorance. I doubt many people here would disagree with him then...

Originally posted by Che
            Point already made and RAH agreed with it when pointed out the family might have forced him to sign with threats of being forced out the house.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              not at a private school
              During school time on school premises, sure. But outside those times and places?

Fair point, although the prinicipal could argue ignorance. I doubt many people here would disagree with him then...

Originally posted by Che
              Point already made and RAH agreed with it when pointed out the family might have forced him to sign with threats of being forced out the house.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It really pays to read the entire thread before you post.

ACK!
                Last edited by Tuberski; May 9, 2009, 09:12.
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                X