No announcement yet.

Help me apolyton, you are my only hope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why people think I have a hate-on for Excel. I don't. I normally use excel, but I got my laptop stolen in August with all my discs, including my office cds. That's why I dl'ed Open Office for this new computer, so that I could still do my work, and just convert.

The folks I work for prefer excel.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
      SQLite works really well for smaller things....

I really don't see how it could work better than ROOT. I seriously can manipulate it anyway I want, easily graph it, etc. And that is with just a few lines of code, which don't take me any effort to do (I can just copy it from some other script I have written).

The only thing I Can't easily due is scroll through the different entrees visually and compare/etc.

There are a lot of ****ty thing about ROOT, the main ones being based on a c interpreter and trying to do too much, but there are some really great thing about it.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
      X