Burger King's Whopper Virgins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winston View Post
    ah, but only now did oerdin think of conducting an online search for the string "virgin+whop".
    :d
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Not seeing anything in there that would apply here... can you be more specific? Or link something more informative than Wikipedia?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
        Ah, but only now did Oerdin think of conducting an online search for the string "virgin+whop".
        It's whopper not whop, you dullard. As for how I found it it was posted some where else and I thought it was slightly better then the average commercial so I posted the link here. No, I haven't seen it before because I rarely if ever watch tv except for show with the commercials edited out.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Whataburger makes infinitely better hamburgers than either McDonalds or Burger King.
          Quoted for Truth!

I remember when I visited the bus stopped in the middle of nowhere along the freeway to pick up burgers at Whataburger.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Ah, but only now did Oerdin think of conducting an online search for the string "virgin+whop".

It's whopper not whop, you dullard.
            Don't tell me you're not familiar with the verb "to whop". As in "Oerdin was whopped real good in that thread. What, again!?"

Comment

I thought you misspelled a pejorative wrt italians.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

whop, whop, whop!

Comment

Working...
                X