Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really, really hate smokers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Grow some balls and tell them to stop smoking in the apartment. I did this once and since I own a gun and an attack dog they started smoking (and living) somewhere else.

    Leave a comment:


  • Naked Gents Rut
    replied
    I save the headphones for emergencies, like when my roommate is having sex.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    At least you can fix that with headphones or by cranking your own stereo.

    You can't exactly fix the ****ing smell everywhere. It gets very cold very quickly if I open the window...

    Leave a comment:


  • Naked Gents Rut
    replied
    Well, my upstairs neighbor is playing a ****ing saxaphone right now. Sadly, that's preferable to the ****ty jazz riffs he's been playing on his electric keyboard lately.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    started a topic I really, really hate smokers

    I really, really hate smokers

    I've lived in my current apartment in Toronto for 2.5 years now, with little issues. In the summer I'd have to frequently close my open windows as some idiot started smoking on their balcony, but that was it.

    A few weeks ago, a new neighbour moved in nearby on the floor. He or she is a heavy smoker. I live in a building built in the '60s, and the ventilation pretty much sucks. Whenever they smoke, which is often, it immediately fills up the hallway with the heavy smell and very quickly wafts into my apartment. It's incredibly strong.

    I've repositioned my Sharp air purifier near the front of my apartment which has helped a lot, but the smell is still incredibly persistent and incredibly annoying. I've now duct-taped all of the vents shut entering into my apartment but the seal by the door is not very good and the smell still permeates!

    I'm seriously infuriated. I ****ing hate smokers, they really have no ****ing idea how much their disgusting habit pisses everyone else off.
Working...
X