Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really, really hate smokers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asher
    replied
    I have no lease, I'm "month-to-month" (which in Ontario means I need to give 60 days notice). The problem is I'm moving later this year already, and I don't know where yet. The SO graduates in April and we're likely moving back to Calgary then but that's not for certain given the current job market. So moving now isn't really an option.

    Leave a comment:


  • chequita guevara
    replied
    Use the smoker as a reason to break your lease and move to a smoke free building.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I doubt I'll ever quit. Well, someday, but not while I'm breathing.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Almost 9 months for me now. I still want one every day, and smoke in my dreams almost every night.

    Hopefully I'll stay strong.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pekka
    replied
    I understand the management can't do anything about smoking, but are they liable for fixing the ventilation?

    Leave a comment:


  • One_more_turn
    replied
    Buy Altria's and Phillip Morris International's stock, so you can at least benefit from their addiction.

    Leave a comment:


  • Theben
    replied
    What about random or area attacks?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    No personal attacks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Ming is the new MrFun.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Ming is anti-fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    I was going to post about pole smoking until I saw Ming's post

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Felch
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Now see? Here's another point I need to address. While I'll agree with you that North Carolina cigs taste like dirt, not Virginian.
    I.E. Marlboro.
    We used to have farms in Southern Maryland. Went to one as a kid for a field trip on colonial history. I think most of them have gone bust though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Last I saw him, yep.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Smoke weed. It'll cancel out the smell, help you relax, and it's a good way to support Canadian agriculture instead of a bunch of Carolina hillbillies.
    Now see? Here's another point I need to address. While I'll agree with you that North Carolina cigs taste like dirt, not Virginian.
    I.E. Marlboro.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Is rah still smoke-free?
    Last I saw him, yep.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X