Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really, really hate smokers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asher
    replied
    Ming is on a rampage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    *blink blink* What was wrong with Wiggy's posts? He's hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    You also removed the part where Lorizeal revealed he doesn't know what carbon monoxide is, which was highly relevant

    Collateral damage. Chill or be chilled. Enough of your crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    I've removed all the bad childish sexual jokes... enough. Discuss the topic or get restricted.
    Is rah still smoke-free?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    You also removed the part where Lorizeal revealed he doesn't know what carbon monoxide is, which was highly relevant

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I've removed all the bad childish sexual jokes... enough. Discuss the topic or get restricted.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    No way. Ontario is famed for tobacco.

    Have to smoke. It's good for the economy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Felch
    replied
    Smoke weed. It'll cancel out the smell, help you relax, and it's a good way to support Canadian agriculture instead of a bunch of Carolina hillbillies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Sometimes I really appreciate having a dysfunctional nose.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Unfortunately, I smoke. I'll try to help you, though. Get a skunk for a pet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Tattila the Hun View Post
    Do you some sort of resident council thing, what are those called? The tenants of the house come together to disgus and decide on things just like this, whether or not smoking is allowed inside, on balcony, etc. Are there any sort of rules in the building, anyways? No pets, no loud music after 10 pm? Time to suggest a new rule, I can't believe you are the only one bothered. If 10 tenants complain about the habits of 1, who is the renter going to lean on?

    Just random thoughts. Needs me sleep...
    I've complained to the management company (a huge management company owns a complex of buildings and I just live in one of many). They say they can't do anything because it's perfectly legal to smoke in one's private residences and there's nothing in the rentral contract about smoking restrictions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tattila the Hun
    replied
    Do you some sort of resident council thing, what are those called? The tenants of the house come together to disgus and decide on things just like this, whether or not smoking is allowed inside, on balcony, etc. Are there any sort of rules in the building, anyways? No pets, no loud music after 10 pm? Time to suggest a new rule, I can't believe you are the only one bothered. If 10 tenants complain about the habits of 1, who is the renter going to lean on?

    Just random thoughts. Needs me sleep...

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    You would make a terrible special forces soldier.
    I have problems with authority. You are correct.

    I'm more like the guy at the command posts that orders *****es like you to go find out where the smell is coming from and fix it. I can't be bothered to do it myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    You would make a terrible special forces soldier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I don't even know which one is doing it. It might even be someone on another floor, I don't know how the ventilation is wired here.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X