No announcement yet.

Slow cooking!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you feel a traitor to your sexual orientation that you have to be the "straight man" so often due to your lack of humor?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Crockpots appear to be an endlessly fascinating topic for many Poly denizens...
        Best comment ever.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          Don't you feel a traitor to your sexual orientation that you have to be the "straight man" so often due to your lack of humor?
          Here you go Imran; just for you.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I used a slow cooker a lot over the past couple of months. I got a good vegetarian Irish Stew recipe, modified it a bit and served it to some guests... delish!

I'm having a bunch of folks over on the 31st, so I'm looking for some good ideas to prepare something for 8-10 people.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
            X