No announcement yet.

Favorite gay person on Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not stand here and thump any individual on their soul and say your a vile and wicked sinner, no I need only fetch a mirror and then I find someone to say that to, for I know the ways of my heart and it tends to seek things that other would not condone nor understand, but then again, no one has to.
    We all are. I can hardly compain if someone brings about my own faults to me. Why should I say they are judging unfairly when they have told the truth out of love?

I think we all have this responsibility as brothers and sisters in Christ to help bear each others burdens, and yes that means correction from time to time.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      We all are. I can hardly compain if someone brings about my own faults to me.
      Then why do you whine when we point out your dishonest behavior?

I think we all have this responsibility as brothers and sisters in Christ to help bear each others burdens, and yes that means correction from time to time.
      That's fine--keep your corrections confined to other Christians, and kindly leave the rest of us out of it.

KTHXBYE!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Then why do you whine when we point out your dishonest behavior?
        First, I was not dishonest.

Second, you hold me to a standard that you don't hold yourselves. Take your own medicine.

That's fine--keep your corrections confined to other Christians, and kindly leave the rest of us out of it.
        Again, you should follow your own advice. If you would criticise my behaviour, why would you get your panties in a bunch if I return the favour?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You're being dishonest by saying you were not dishonest.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You claimed gays were burning down Mormon temples, which was a bald-faced lie.

Second, you hold me to a standard that you don't hold yourselves. Take your own medicine.
            Ahhh the persecuted martyr makes his return...

Of course, this is bull****.

Again, you should follow your own advice. If you would criticise my behaviour, why would you get your panties in a bunch if I return the favour?
            I've never seriously criticized you for being a Christian, or anything else in your life. Any critiques are done about interactions with you here on Poly, which are well-documented. Beyond that, I have no real judgments.

That is clearly not what Grandpa T is talking about, so don't try and move the goalposts.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Imran hit it on the head in the 2nd post; Starchild

He's the Gay Pope and that is how it will stay, until his death

All Hail the StarChild!

However, since he doesn't post a whole anymore, I would have to go with Che or Wittlicich. MrFun isn't really gay and everyone hates Asher so, there we go. And Witlich doesn't post much anymore so I guess Boris would be up there, mainly because he's awesome, but that is only a small factor in determining my "favorite".
              Monkey!!!

Comment

You claimed gays were burning down Mormon temples, which was a bald-faced lie.
                After providing evidence that they vandalised the Mormon temples, which you brushed aside as 'meaningless'.

I was hoping you'd call me out there, so that I could show the truth.

I've never seriously criticized you for being a Christian, or anything else in your life. Any critiques are done about interactions with you here on Poly, which are well-documented. Beyond that, I have no real judgments.
                You've had plenty of nasty comments about Catholicism, about my conversion, etc. If you are going to claim that you are as pure as the driven snow, I'd like an apology from you for your comments.

Otherwise, don't get your panties in a twist when you find me criticising you.

Comment

After providing evidence that they vandalised the Mormon temples, which you brushed aside as 'meaningless'.

You're so dishonest that it's genuinely disturbing. Pathological, even.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ah, so it's OK for you to lie about gay people burning down churches in order to make the point that, during a protest, some minor property damage to a church occured.

Wow, that's just brilliant argument slight-of-hand on your part!

Funny how you're bringing up this excuse for lying now, when you didn't in the relevant thread. Kinda like how you claimed you'd only sell out your anti-betting principles for a $2000 bet at 5:1 odds in your favor, but later said you'd do it for a $10 1:1 odds bet...

You've had plenty of nasty comments about Catholicism,
                    Liar.

about my conversion, etc.
                    Liar.

If you are going to claim that you are as pure as the driven snow, I'd like an apology from you for your comments.

Otherwise, don't get your panties in a twist when you find me criticising you.
                    Not only do I not owe you an apology for anything, you now owe me apologies for lying about the above things.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• This poll can only be decided with PICS!

Let's have them, c'mon!
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• I want credit where it's due BK! I have been the one to throw such insults to you, not Boris!
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Any chance we could slow down, back to our favorite openly gay person on Poly?

thanks

and maybe all take time to ponder, who might would be a great gay on Poly
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                            Any chance we could slow down, back to our favorite openly gay person on Poly?

thanks

and maybe all take time to ponder, who might would be a great gay on Poly
                            We're all great. Every last ****ing one of us.

And don't you or anyone else forget it, either.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I sure wont,. or havent or will never, prior to your proclamation or after your proclamation

Gramps
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I'm not great. I'm merely awesome.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X