Favorite gay person on Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    Hmm, Imran isn't there despite the fact that he's a douche. I'll vote for Boris.
    I reported this post.

What gives you the right to be personally insulting????
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Monk, you are now The Awesome.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        Monk, you are now The Awesome.
        He just got knocked down a few notches on the Apolyton totem pole.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
          Ah, I should have guessed that's why. But Spock never even made poor attempts at humor like MrFun does; he was just oblivious to it altogether...oh well.
          Please edit my quote in your post for the correct spelling of "since."
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Monk...you fdc dhdzcdc vzg pdfxon. ZFd you vzg?

Comment

Yes.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I appreciate all the animosity toward me. It's what keeps me coming back here.

Comment

/monk is fat. and sir dennis is read headed. /or visa versu,. chat nazi. colon will remember.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Holy sh*t! We forgot Drose!

Comment

His name is too weird

Comment

But that just means his name is more distinctive with a special flair to it!

Comment

And now Poly ate my post.
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              He just got knocked down a few notches on the Apolyton totem pole.
                              Aw, come on Asher. Underneath that thick, Danish-hating skin of yours, there's got to be somebody who just wants to be loved.

(I suppose I have to be careful in threads like this and include a disclaimer that I'm not talking about any particular sort of love here.)

As for being The Awesome, thanks MrFun. And don't feel bad about Asher's comment, I'm sure I can rise to the top of his totem pole again (Good grief, you really have to make amends with every comment in a thread like this, don't you?)

GP, on your question 'ZFd you vzg?' I can only answer NyQ Iu n€t. Also, I'm not fat, and I much prefer being red haired, although it's not entirely true either that I am. But I'll still plead guilty just like in the old days, just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                Wittlich.

Wittlich is cool, this is true.

I miss Red Jon. He was a hoot. I like Asher. Don't tell him. I'll call you a liar.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X