Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Ben isn't on here either!
    Point
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Starchild Starchild Starchild.
      Oh, I'm sorry, what I meant to say is if you say his name three times he'll come on your back when he has sex with you
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Maybe Ben's "Hello Litty" because he takes the Bible so Hell[a] Litt[erall]y? And how does "gay mister spock" apply more to MrFun than anyone else?
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Ben isn't on here either!

I wondered when someone was gonna say that.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You know we know you're gay.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hmm, Imran isn't there despite the fact that he's a douche. I'll vote for Boris.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Nah BK's a pre-op transsexual, everybody knows that.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Did you just equate douche with gay people?! HATE POST!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You know we know you're gay.
                    Of course. I'm quite happy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                      Maybe Ben's "Hello Litty" because he takes the Bible so Hell[a] Litt[erall]y? And how does "gay mister spock" apply more to MrFun than anyone else?
                      I thought "Hello Litty" was supposed to be "Hello Kitty" and was therefore a jab at KH. Otherwise, no clue who that is.

As for MrFun, he was dubbed the gay mr. spock a while ago (perhaps by TCO?) because he was devoid of a sense of humor or irony.

He has since developed a sense of humor, albeit a terrible one.
                      Last edited by Boris Godunov; December 3, 2008, 20:40.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Well, in a strictly mechanical sense it's analogous...
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

I misvoted - those damn hanging chads.

I voted for Redjon before I saw that Litty was for Wittlich.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I wanted Starchild to be an option too, I remember him as a cool dude.

I voted for MrFun though, once I figured out what the codespeak for MrFun was. Anybody who can put up with what he's getting here (and I realize there's a number of cheap shots you could make at that remark) deserves a vote or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              As for MrFun, he was dubbed the gay mr. spock a while ago (perhaps by TCO?) because he was devoid of a sense of humor or irony.

He has since developed a sense of humor, albeit a terrible one.
                              Ah, I should have guessed that's why. But Spock never even made poor attempts at humor like MrFun does; he was just oblivious to it altogether...oh well.
                              Last edited by Darius871; December 3, 2008, 20:52.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Would you prefer 'fudgepacker'?

Comment

Working...
                                X