Favorite gay person on Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCO
    Do you think gay people are....like human beings? With hopes, dreams and emoticons and such? Or like Jpas and Germans in WW3 movei. Not real?
    What exactly are the Japs and Germans doing in WW3 in these movies?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Come to think of it, I haven't seen Starchild on since I've been back, either. Is he also AWOL?

And Asher may be smarter than me, and wittier than me, and better-looking than me, but I lay claim to matters of cultural taste.
      I don't think I'm necessarily smarter or wittier or better looking than you, but I definitely have better cultural taste. You listen to Russian Opera, I watch hockey. No contest!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dude, you are way the better culture than Glonk. Let's drink your liquor while sitting in easy chairs and watching nkuty and Gloiung having Caunkinhokey sec?

Comment

I mean you're cooool.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
            Do you think gay people are....like human beings? With hopes, dreams and emoticons and such? Or like Jpas and Germans in WW3 movei. Not real?
            Definitely like Japs. I have 3 or 4 Kamikaze me every week. Have to shoot them down before they get close. No mercy.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              I don't think I'm necessarily smarter or wittier or better looking than you, but I definitely have better cultural taste. You listen to Russian Opera, I watch hockey. No contest!
              I was separating sports from culture. Really, what's cultural about watching guys beat the **** out of each other on ice?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I was separating sports from culture. Really, what's cultural about watching guys beat the **** out of each other on ice?
                It is the most human part of culture possible. Everything else is pretentious.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Starchild on since I've been back, either. Is he also AWOL?
                  If you say his name 3 times, he'll come back .

He pops in now and again.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    It is the most human part of culture possible. Everything else is pretentious.
                    Are you trying to prove Boris' point?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Definitely like Japs. I have 3 or 4 Kamikaze me every week. Have to shoot them down before they get close. No mercy.

Dude, you're stone cold man. Like good will unutnig.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Are you trying to prove Boris' point?
                        Did the Thrashers fan from Georgia say something, I couldn't hear it over the sound of NASCAR vehicles racing in the background?

Comment

Alrighty, I'm guessing you are.

Mostly because the only thing right in that whole sentence was that I'm in Georgia .

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

If you say his name 3 times, he'll come back .
                            Starchild Starchild Starchild.

Comment

Where's the TCO option?
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Ben isn't on here either!

Comment

Working...
                                X