This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer

Not much of a secret. Almost all the blacks are voting Obama.
    That is not what I meant, what I meant is what is called in Spanish "voto vergonzante" "shaming vote", some people want and will vote for McCain, but when polled, somehow, for some reason, they get ashamed and say they will vote for Obama.

Sometimes people are ashamed of saying in public whom they will vote.
    That happens in Italy with Berlusconi and happened here (Argentina) in the 90's.
    I need a foot massage

Comment

• Yes! I've heard that is a concern for the Obama people. Its cool to support Obama. Also, look at Joe the plumber. Almost as soon as he became known the left had 'revealed' that he wasn't a plumber and his name is not Joe! Shocking!

Or their buds or girlfriend love the guy.

So people go along until they get to the voting booth and then vote for McCain.

It could turn this election. If there's any hope for McCain its this.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• His name is Joe...isn't it?

Comment

• Middle name, the one he uses.

Comment

• Then of course the guy isn't a plumber. He works under someone elses license doing plumbing but you're not a plumber unless the state says you are according to the left. No surprise there...

But the point is they revealed Joe the plumber because they don't like what he says. So alot of folks out there don't say anything, or they say what won't cause trouble, then they vote for McCain.

Comment

• For those of us who will be obsessively watching the election returns tomorrow night, here's a handy map that shows when polls close in each state:

The big ones to watch: Virginia, Indiana, and Georgia at 7; Ohio and North Carolina at 7:30; Missouri, Pennsylvania, and Florida at 8. (All Eastern times)

If Obama holds Pennsylvania and flips any of those other states, pretty much game over. We may know for sure as early as 8:30 or so, maybe even earlier.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• WTF, Pennsylvania's gone from a 12-point spread mid-month to 6% now? Let's just thank god it's on the east cost so we'll know quick...
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                  WTF, Pennsylvania's gone from a 12-point spread mid-month to 6% now? Let's just thank god it's on the east cost so we'll know quick...
                  It's an 8-point spread, not 6:

This is pretty much to be expected when a candidate puts all their eggs in one basket. McCain has put a full-court press on PA, and it's tightened some. But the trend isn't nearly enough to make up the deficit.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Obama wins Dixville Notch, NH.

They're the first precinct in the country to vote. And they almost always go Republican, even if by narrow margins.

Obama won 15-6.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well, I can go to bed early, a day early.

Comment

• lol
                        "

Comment

• Since BK was so high on Zogby the other day, I wonder what he thinks of Z's final results:

Final Tally
                          Nov. 3

Obama
                          54.1%

McCain
                          42.7%

Other
                          3.1%
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• There are an awful lot of McCain voters, who very much dislike Obama, who are sure that the polls are all wrong.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Would Americans call this a landslide or are the numbers too close?
                              be free

Comment

• No landslide, McCain will not win by much.

Comment

Working...
                                X