This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

You weren't willing to bet with me back in may.
    I didn't post a single time on these forums in the entire month of May. Or June, July, August or September for that matter. So I'm confused by what you're referring to. Not denying this, but I honestly have no recollection of any proposed bet.

If we do it for money I want the same rates you are crowing about on the site, 20:1 odds.
    What site? The only odds I've mentioned regarding the Obama-McCain showdown was 3-1, a few pages back on this thread.

As a matter of fact, 20-1 is pretty close to where I would peg the odds. But you obviously think McCain's are better than that. So offer me a compromise.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I didn't post a single time on these forums in the entire month of May. Or June, July, August or September for that matter. So I'm confused by what you're referring to. Not denying this, but I honestly have no recollection of any proposed bet.
      You never offered one back then. That's when I was putting up a bet with gepap.

As a matter of fact, 20-1 is pretty close to where I would peg the odds. But you obviously think McCain's are better than that. So offer me a compromise.
      Of course. If I didn't think McCain's chances were better then 20:1 I wouldn't be betting. I figured that you would be estimating his chances at 20:1 and would consider those fair odds.

If you think fair odds are 20:1 then we have a deal.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben, I think 20-1 odds are fair but you obviously don't. I'm not taking your lowball estimate, you silly person.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Okay, new thread if you all are going to continue this
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
          X