Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun
    I'm glad there's no hard feelings.

But earlier today in the afternoon I did use the red line metro and went to Dupont Circle. I checked out the shops, the bookstores, and of course some of the guys. It's a great neighborhood there. I picked up a couple of different free community publications while I was out there.
    Hey, that's my neighborhood! Were you checking me out? Was there a moment where you glanced surreptitiously at a guy studying Persian-script flashcards in a coffee shop and thought, "So old...so pudgy...so balding...yum!"

Because, if so, you need help, son. :LOL:

Welcome to town, Mr. Fun. Nice to hear you're dealing with your anxieties and getting around some.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

thanks Rufus
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ah, I remember my days of working on my thesis, working in retail, and teaching as an adjunct all at the same time.

Hang in there Lonestar.
        Yeah, but I'm shooting for a real degree.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

What a coincidence! I have a couple of real degrees too - one that has landed me a gainfully-employed position now.

Comment

What a coincidence! I have a couple of real degrees too - one that has landed me a gainfully-employed position now.
            I don't have a couple of real degrees and I make twice as much as you.

I loves me some Military-Industrial Complex.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Yeah, but as long as I can live comfortably I don't really need to make a lot of money to be happy.

Comment

Yeah, but as long as I can live comfortably I don't really need to make a lot of money to be happy.
                That may change once you've lived in maryland for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                X