No announcement yet.

MrFun's trip to DC and surroudning area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am ready to meet tomorrow but if that doesn't work for you guys we can change it to next weekend.

Can one of you guys call me at my cell phone to let me know?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

GP falls out if it's next week.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Lets coordinate over e-mail if possible. Can anyone who wants to go PM their e-mail?
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I hate living without Inernet at home.

I got to a Panera Bread where I can use my laptop. Anyway, I will be there at 8:00 tonight! Thanks for giving me a call Dan.

Comment

WTF happened, Mr Fun?
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression that Silver Spring would be a good place to live. Given that you're from Iowa, I should've known better. Maybe you ought to consider someplace more safe, like Harpers Ferry.
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

After all this, he bailed out on you!?

Comment

Unless something happened...................

then..
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well, I was going to say sorry I missed it -- my evening ran late, as I thought it might -- but I guess I'm not that sorry after all (though it would have been nice to meet DanS and Timexwatch; some other time, perhaps).
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

What did you guys do to MrFun?
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I thought I would adjust quicker to relocating to a metropolitan area and that I would be comfortable meeting you guys already.

But the evening I planned to meet you guys was another emotional day for me and I just wasn't in the right mood. I felt drained by the end of that day.

I am going to go out today and get other things done and although it's uncertain now when we can have another get-together, I would like to do this after I'm much more familiar and comfortable.

Comment

I think MrFun just got outed as a DL.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Funny thing is, I was actually in Silver Spring yesterday afternoon, catching a screening of a silent film at the AFI. If only I'd stayed in the Boy Scouts a bit longer, I could have tracked him!
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

JM
                              Supercitizen to the rescue

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                              Funny thing is, I was actually in Silver Spring yesterday afternoon, catching a screening of a silent film at the AFI. If only I'd stayed in the Boy Scouts a bit longer, I could have tracked him!
                              B Etor might could pull some strings, as she is "away on assignment in the field", as her current online dossier says, but still, she could make a phone call...and we would know for sure...

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

JM
                                right

Comment

Working...
                                X