Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not sure which offends me more, the racism, or the sexism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure which offends me more, the racism, or the sexism

This may not be politically correct, but I'd really like to feel enmity and prejudice towards a specific gender of a specific ethnicity of a specific religion of a specific sexual orientation and of a specific political viewpoint. Gay Catholic Female Libertarians, I'm looking at you.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Homocathlomysognolibertarphobia.
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

I hate the word "should". "Should" dictates a correct path and an incorrect path. I have found, through my travels, that there is no "should" path, only "could" paths.
        You don't really believe this, so stop it.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
          Homocathlomysognolibertarphobia.
          Why do you hate Catholibertesbians?
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
            But what if de Lesseps is right?
            I don't know what Asian women she's known, other than Cio-Cio San, but I've yet to meet one that was "submissive".
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

You don't really believe this, so stop it.
              Please don't presume that you know what I believe and what I don't.

I don't believe in shoulds. I mean that. It comes from my acting training.

I also try not to make "you" statements. Like "when you're up there and you're scared and you're flying this plane"... I now say "when I'm up there and I'm scared and I'm flying this plane" because you probably aren't up there and scared and flying a plane. I can't put on you an experience that I had.
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles

I don't know what Asian women she's known, other than Cio-Cio San, but I've yet to meet one that was "submissive".
                Do you know any asian women at all?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  Do you know any asian women at all?
                  Your ignorance continues to amaze, and I'm dry heaving from the stench of used Summer's Eve coming from your direction.
                  Last edited by Q Classic; October 2, 2008, 13:00.
                  B♭3

Comment

Seeing as
                    -- I've made the lifestyle choice to be Asian, a pure-blooded one, no less
                    -- For much of my elementary, middle, and high school years went to visit my maternal relatives (all of her siblings being women, no less)
                    -- Live close to a heavily Asian neighborhood, and have a few neighbors who seem to have a unique slant
                    -- Lived with my female cousin, who also happens to have made the lifestyle choice to be a pure-blooded Asian
                    -- Attended a university with a significant Asian presence, and participated in many events led by some of the cultural groups
                    -- Frequently go shopping at Asian markets
                    -- Count several of them as close friends
                    -- Work with two of them
                    -- Read Asian-American periodicals such as Audrey, as well as view Asian mass media programs directly, some without subtitles, and so keep up a reasonable familiarity with current cultural movements in Asia...

Well, one would think certain things.

But no, maybe your assumptions are correct. I don't, in fact, know any Asian women, and my knowledge of them is all derived from the two stereotypes, the delicate, wilting, cherry blossom that is Cio-Cio San, and the terrifying, domineering dragon-lady that is Ling Woo.

In fact, I don't know anything about them at all. I can't tell them apart, since they all look the same to me! (Which is a pretty bad situation, because all of you round-eyes look the same to me, too.)
                    Last edited by Q Classic; October 2, 2008, 12:59.
                    B♭3

Comment

Mrs Snuggles
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Maybe I overreacted. Indeed, perhaps you're not asking me if I know them to see if there's any experience backing my claims.

Maybe you just one to meet one, because you're a fan of the exoticised, hyper-sexualized, twisted way Asian women are generally represented in today's Western media.

Maybe you think I can hook you up.

Sorry, Kid, it doesn't work that way, either. And knowing you, it'd be a terrible match, to boot.
                        B♭3

Comment

You're the most full of **** poster here.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

And why's that?
                            B♭3

Comment

Can you hook me up?

Comment

For you, TEF, I'll think about saying 'maybe, but probably not. We'll see.'
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X