Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap
    Here is an early attempt
    Completely insincere. Neither of you use the or enough. You are stealing this from our ticket.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I have questions for the candidates..

Am I permitted here?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Feel free... but only expect non answers, dodges and lies.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
          Feel free... but only expect non answers, dodges and lies.
          Good!

WIGLAF / asher

You couldn't handle the Residency Rule of Ming/rah..what makes you think you can handle the Presidency run against them?

I am leaning toward Ming/rah because they knows how to deal with riff raff north of the border

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Good!

WIGLAF / asher

You couldn't handle the Residency Rule of Ming/rah..what makes you think you can handle the Presidency run against them?

I am leaning toward Ming/rah because they knows how to deal with riff raff north of the border

What do Ming/rah know about dealing with riff raff? After the last time they banned me, I flew out to Chicago and kicked some ass. They are so terrified of me that they refuse to ban me anymore. They even allow me to maintain a DL in Wiglaf.

In my relationship with Rah and Ming, I am the one wearing the pants. This is demonstrably so. A reasonable moderator would've banned me a million times by now -- but their fear keeps them from being effective.

I'm the one to trust. I kick ass and take names, and deal with the riff raff in the administration. Remember, I personally got the evil Mac Forum closed and I also got communist infiltrator Urban Ranger fired. It's all me. I'm the power here.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• The first campaign add, a hard hitting issues based add meant to answer all questions:
              Attached Files
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

What do Ming/rah know about dealing with riff raff? After the last time they banned me, I flew out to Chicago and kicked some ass. They are so terrified of me that they refuse to ban me anymore. They even allow me to maintain a DL in Wiglaf.

In my relationship with Rah and Ming, I am the one wearing the pants. This is demonstrably so. A reasonable moderator would've banned me a million times by now -- but their fear keeps them from being effective.

I'm the one to trust. I kick ass and take names, and deal with the riff raff in the administration. Remember, I personally got the evil Mac Forum closed and I also got communist infiltrator Urban Ranger fired. It's all me. I'm the power here.

I dont see where they have any damage in this picture?

Perhaps some proof it is you and not them who deal with the riff raff

I mean, they come from a clean community that has allways remained quaint and quiet.

Ok...lets here some more, i want the best candidates to represent Apolyton

Attached Files

Comment

• Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This is LordShiva, I approve this message.

"

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I dont see where they have any damage in this picture?

Perhaps some proof it is you and not them who deal with the riff raff

I mean, they come from a clean community that has allways remained quaint and quiet.

Ok...lets here some more, i want the best candidates to represent Apolyton

What more proof do you need aside from my existence? I regularly whip out my **** on this forum and smack people around with it, and all Ming can do is PM me and tell me how much he loves me.

You've been banned more than me recently. That should tell you something.

Vote Asher: Exploiting the system since '99.
                      Vote Wiglaf: Asher's DL since whenever he signed up.

Comment

What more proof do you need aside from my existence? I regularly whip out my **** on this forum and smack people around with it, and all Ming can do is PM me and tell me how much he loves me.

You've been banned more than me recently. That should tell you something.

Vote Asher: Exploiting the system since '99.
                        Vote Wiglaf: Asher's DL since whenever he signed up.

/me hangs head in shame.....

It is true, i am also a victim of Imprisonment deviant torture..i thought it was suppressed, but after listening to Asher, he knows..but still, as Ike told Tina, and Ming told me, I dont beat my B!@tch anymore than any other dude does..

Then it continued..

You may have heard my story, Midnight Express Supressed: Grandpa Troll's Tortured Tails

Comment

• The campaign will soon seek a new ad team, but for now:
                          Attached Files
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• I vote we reject GePap from the election for using a series of posters, each less funny than the previous.

Comment

• World Leaders come out to support LordShiva:
                              Attached Files
                              "

Comment

I vote we reject GePap from the election for using a series of posters, each less funny than the previous.
                                Could you clarify Asher, do you refer to non funny member posters..

or non funny attached posters?

Thanks in advance

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                                X