Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Party at Ming's House during Chicago Pride next year.

BRING YOUR FRIENDS.

Dang, missed that
    I wanted to come so badly, but i was stuffed and couldnt eat or drink (yeah, some douchebag thought it funny..but thats another story) anything else

I swear, I had heard rumours about rodents taking the scenic **** trail, but stay with ferrets, cant go wrong
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• You guys are lucky I dug deep for that "clean" picture.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You guys are lucky I dug deep for that "clean" picture.
        Thanks Asher, no need to expose any real $h!t on anyone, afterall, what stays in Vegas gets packed away for another day

Comment

• If you look closely you can see Verto on the right.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

If you look closely you can see Verto on the right.
            I can see the top of his head...

Comment

• More endorsements... They just keep coming!
              Attached Files
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                More endorsements... They just keep coming!
                I really have to resist whats on my heart now

But well, Ming/rah are formidable....

Asher/wiggy need to watch their six

Oh by the way

Where is our EPW running mate?

You dont think he was on the Afghan border recently, someone took some potshots at a couple helo's....

just asking

Comment

• The bastards tried to take me, but they're off licking their wounds now. Don't mess with Texans and their running buddies.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• While not running for election (yet), I will allow for bribes. Seeing as I and each of my misspellings counts as 1 vote each, collectively we are an electoral landslide.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Anyone who uses a banner/button of mine as an avatar will get a permanent custom title on Apolyton.

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If Serb or Onedera run I will consider voting for them, as they can see Russia from their houses.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                            While not running for election (yet), I will allow for bribes. Seeing as I and each of my misspellings counts as 1 vote each, collectively we are an electoral landslide.

Originally posted by Asher
                            Anyone who uses a banner/button of mine as an avatar will get a permanent custom title on Apolyton.
                            My fellow citizens of Apolyton, please take these as representative of other tickets.
                            TEF and I invite questions on our positions. We'll take note of these questions, discuss and decide together, or policy proposals, and be upfront and honest with you.
                            We want to be elected based on our position on the issues. You'll see no bribe solicitations, nor waffeling.

It might be more effective to either form a debate, a thread for each question, with...a day for response; but TEF and I will certainly accept pm's on where we stand on any subject. We would then answer in a campaign thread.
                            However you prefer.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• BEWARE!
                              Attached Files
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Another Happy Putin Message:

Attached Files
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X