No announcement yet.

Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please direct all your policy questions to LordShiva's inbox, and he will be happy to answer them personally.
    "

Comment

• CrONoS for PREZ!!

ALONE AND PROUD!!gGrrr
      Attached Files
      bleh

Comment

• Teh Great Shiva will gladly reincarnate you as the creature or being of your choice. Just PM him after your unfortunate demise and he will be happy to help.
        "

Comment

• ggrrr
          bleh

Comment

• Teh Great Shiva has reincarnated CrONoS back to his previous body as a demonstration of his power and vengeful wrath. (There is no greater punishment than being CrONos.)
            "

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
              My fellow citizens of Apolyton, please take these as representative of other tickets.
              TEF and I invite questions on our positions. We'll take note of these questions, discuss and decide together, or policy proposals, and be upfront and honest with you.
              We want to be elected based on our position on the issues. You'll see no bribe solicitations, nor waffeling.
              Take this as -- if you vote for SlowwHand, you'll get nothing.

Vote for me, you'll get everything.

Your choice!
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• New Insider Poll released:

Teh Poll of great sample size shows astounding results:

68% LS/EPW
                21% RAh/Ming
                12% Asher/Wiggy
                22% Other
                "

Comment

• I have one word for you plebs
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by CrONoS; September 26, 2008, 00:52.
                  bleh

Comment

• Truth Revealed!
                    Attached Files
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• GePAP:

YOU CLEARLY BECOME BETTER WITH TIMES!!!
                      bleh

Comment

• oops I forgot:

AND DIE!
                        bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Take this as -- if you vote for SlowwHand, you'll get nothing.

Your choice!
                          Take this as more pandering and what you can expect.
                          We'll never lie.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Your choice!
                            You'll get Asher in a thong. Do we really need four more years of pimply white ass in our lives?

Slowwhand/TEF '08
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Completely insincere. Neither of you use the or enough. You are stealing this from our ticket.

You only have the right to use due to your VP, it's quite clear that you have no right to say that either of us, and especially me.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I vote we reject GePap from the election for using a series of posters, each less funny than the previous.
                                Our posters deal with the issues and speak to our base.
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X