No announcement yet.

Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you asked which one of us was the biggest ****head, I would win.

The difference between you and me is I'm a ****head with style.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      Colon: He's a ****head.
      Last edited by Colonâ„¢; September 27, 2008, 20:36.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Attached Files
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• It's clear which ticket should be running away with this. Do I really need to name names? I do?

SlowwHand/TEF!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Vote LANCER/MarkG. Your mom would want you to.
            the good fight has now begun!

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• enough said

Comment

• first phase of "mom" campaign concluded

Comment

• the thread is funny
                  bleh

Comment

• Cheers!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Beer
                      Blah

Comment

• belgium is **** but beer isnt. your ad is a lie

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• the speed of your advertising responses proves you're no ****head. the ****head-loving people should not vote for you.

Comment

• I would like the candidate Colon to comment on rumors that Belgium is not a true country, and that people who come from this French/German subzone are, in fact, terrorists sent to mislead and misinform our youth.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                                the speed of your advertising responses proves you're no ****head.
                                Perhaps you ought to hold a debate about it with Asher.

Comment

Working...
                                X